It's almost time for TV's biggest night!
This evening, the television stars who make us laugh, cry or even scream will come together for the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
As you make your final predictions and clear your schedule (yes, you can DVR Dexter and Breaking Bad), we're giving you 10 things you have to know before tonight's big show.
Pop the popcorn and get ready! The Emmys are just hours away.
1. Neil Patrick Harris Is Back: The wait is finally over! The How I Met Your Mother star, who first hosted in 2009, will return to the center stage at tonight's show. So what can we expect? "I want to do my own thing and hope people respond to it," the actor told USA Today. "I think the key is to try and be nice. I'm not so wild a fan of comedy at people's expense."
2. Cory Monteith's Emotional Tribute: Jane Lynch is expected to pay tribute to her close friend and Glee costar Sunday night. In a special (and emotional) In Memorium segment, Monteith and James Gandolfini, Jean Stapleton, Gary David Goldberg and Jonathan Winters will be honored for their bodies of work.
3. Elton John Is Performing: Yes, this night is technically dedicated to the best stars in television. However, that won't make us complain about a few superstar musical guests. The "Rocket Man" singer is scheduled to pay tribute to Liberace, whose HBO biopic, Behind the Candelabra, is up for 15 Emmys. The performance will mark John's first appearance at the TV awards show.
4. Carrie Underwood Is Singing Too: Oh, did we forget to mention this? The American Idol winner is performing as well! The country beauty will honor the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Don Cheadle will introduce what is sure to be a very moving segment of the show.
5. Bring on the Red Carpet Critiques: Get ready Joan Rangers! The entire Fashion Police team will be hard at work as they follow all of the Emmy trends. In a special Monday night episode, Joan Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos will then deliver their honest views on all the dresses. We can't wait for this!
6. Kerry Washington Likely to Stun: One celebrity who likely won't have to worry about the Fashion Police team is Washington. The Scandal star, who was recently crowned the World's Best Dressed Woman by People magazine, is expected to shine at this year's red carpet. She's also favored to win big for her role on ABC's Scandal. You go, Kerry!
7. Emmy Dress Drama: Some stars like Sarah Hyland are well prepared for tonight's show. Last week, the Modern Family actress said she had her "vintage look" dress all picked out. Other stars like Afre Woodard aren't so lucky. "I don't have a gown! I have been busy," the actress said earlier in the week. "I haven't even been in the country until this past week and I'm like, ‘What am I going to put on?'" With sunny, comfortable temperatures forecasted for Los Angeles, at least the stars have the weather on their side.
8. Could The Voice Finally Win? After years and years of winning Best Reality Competition Series, The Amazing Race may have finally met its match. E!'s TV expert Kristin Dos Santos argues The Voice could crush the Emmy favorite. With the coaches' fantastic chemistry and those gripping battle rounds, NBC might have a big winner on their hands.
9. Breaking Bad's Big Night: As we count down to the dramatic finale, all signs point to wins for Breaking Bad. Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn and Aaron Paul are all favorites to take their respective acting categories. Let's hope Emmy night is just as epic as the final episodes.
10. Modern Family's Winning Streak: Are the Pritchetts going to win again? For the past three years, the ABC favorite has taken home the top prize for outstanding comedy series. Will it be four in a row? We certainly won't be surprised.