Nothing excites us more than a good designer collaboration done well, and we have nothing but high expectations for the next one rolling out from one of our favorite bargain hot spots.
Peter Pilotto just announced a phenomenal collaboration with Target for spring 2014 at their London Fashion Week runway show this week, igniting insane interest from fashionistas everywhere.
Intrigued? Read on!
The limited-edition collection, which will also sell a curated assortment on Net-a-Porter.com, won't hit stores until Feb. 9, 2014, but that's no reason to curb our enthusiasm.
This may the best one yet, with vibrant offerings including women's apparel, accessories and swimwear—with most items priced at under $60.
Here are five things to know about the brand:
1. Celebs Can't Get Enough: Stylish stars including Miranda Kerr, Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Kate Bosworth, Kerry Washington, Sienna Miller and Emma Watson are just a few of the fashion house's loyal fans. We've spotted countless cool prints on these fashionistas all season long and can't wait to see more affordable options for the rest of us!
2. There's Two of Them: The London-based brand is actually made up of a dynamic duo by the names of Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos, who met while studying at Antwerp's Royal Academy of Fine Arts.
3. It's Only for the Bold: The brand is best known for their innovative and complex prints, vibrant colors and striking digital prints. "This collaboration allows our guests to brighten their look at truly remarkable prices this spring," said Trish Adams, senior vice president of apparel and accessories for Target in a release.
4. It's Award-Winning: Peter Pilotto was awarded the Best Emerging Talent Award and the Women's Swarovski Award for New Potential High-Level Garments at the British Fashion Awards in 2009, just to name a few. In 2011, it won the Fashion Forward Award by the British Fashion Council.
5. It's Everywhere: The brand is currently sold at 220 retailers worldwide, and is also offered on Net-a-Porter.com, which delivers to 170 countries. Not too shabby!
Spring, are you here yet? We can't wait to get our hands on some Peter Pilotto for Target pieces of our own!
Are you excited for the Peter Pilotto x Target collaboration?