LeBron James scored big time when he married the lovely Savannah Brinson at the Grand Del Mar Hotel in San Diego over the weekend.
But just who is the woman that managed to win the basketball star's heart? Here are five things you need to know about her.
1. She's His High School Sweetheart: Long before he became known as King James, the Miami Heat player had already found his queen. The two began dating when they were only 16 while attending St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio.
2. LeBron Isn't the Only Man in Her Life: Brinson and James are the proud parents of two young boys, 8-year-old LeBron James Jr. and 6-year-old Bryce Maximus James.
3. She's a Giver: Brinson generously provided prom dresses to 100 underpriviledged girls in both Miami and in her native Akron earlier this year.
4. She's Still Getting Used to Being in the Spotlight: "Now that magazines and the paparazzi are taking pictures of me, it's kind of weird," Brinson told Harper's Bazaar. "I never thought it would get to this magnitude."
5. But, Thanks to Her Husband, She Definitely Rubs Shoulders With Those Who Are in the Spotlight: In addition to a number of NBA players, Gabrielle Union, Neyo, Beyoncé and Jay Z were reportedly among the 200 individuals who witnessed Brinson exchange vows with James.