Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
2 Chainz, one cookbook.
In what may be the best collaboration between the food and music industries, the famous rapper has just released a 28-page cookbook as a supplement to his new album.
This may not come as a complete surprise for his most devoted followers, as he has been known to Instagram pics of meals that he cooks for himself.
The release of B.O.A.T.S. 2 comes with a slew of recipes—created with Atlanta-based Chef Aleem—in a booklet dubbed #Mealtime. Trust us, it's not to be missed.
"As we all know, some people have a lot of flavor, while others enjoy their food and their lifestyle a little more subtle (boring)," the intro states.
The book's preface goes on to say that 2 Chainz is "reaching into his deep, flavorful pockets to hook you up with recipes you'll need for your time out on the road."
The famous rapper even gives readers one helpful bit of advice before divulging the steps behind some of his most tasty creations.
"Remember: embrace mistakes, and always cook within your comfort zone." Brilliantly put.
And between the garlic mashed potatoes and beer-steamed snow crab legs, there's surely something for everyone in this masterpiece.
It should be noted that each individual dish has been broken down into multiple steps to help even the most beginner-level chefs enjoy their time in the kitchen 2 Chainz-style.
Now for your enjoyment, here are our picks for the top 10 best lines from the cookbook:
1. "Call Fergie, invite her to watch a movie on Netflix. Once she accepts, start making green beans."
2. "Put on your Versace apron."
3. "Serve [asparagus] warm, lean back and vibe out."
4. "If wearing a four-finger ring, carefully place it on a side table before starting to cook."
5. "Cook [teriyaki salmon] for 3 to 4 minutes while blasting 'Hit It With Fork' at an ignorant level."
6. "Position yourself in a room surrounded by a handful of TVs playing Sportscenter with the sound off."
7. "Start 'U Da Realest' from the top and get into the right headspace to finish up the meal."
8. "Plate chicken for yourself, sit at the head of your dining room table and eat the chicken while you sing along to 'Beautiful Pain.'"
9. "Once finished, plate racks of lamb alongside a bottle of extravagantly priced cabernet. 2 Chainz and fine wine. You want true? That's true enough."
10. "Take a minute to celebrate yourself and celebrate the 'me time' you were able to spend cooking these meals."