Twerking ruins lives.
It will get you suspended from high school and banned from prom, which will make getting in to college harder even if you do have a $50,000 twerking scholarship. It will embarrass you at the MTV Video Music Awards. It will (almost) kill you.
Just ask Caitlin Heller, who posted this video, titled "Worst Twerk Fail EVER" (H/T Reddit). Sure, you can slap "fail" on to any YouTube clip and guarantee yourself at least a few hundred hits, but Caitlin was not lying.
This is the worst twerking fail ever. We don't want to spoil the ending, so just watch:
"I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot :)" Caitlin wrote in the YouTube description, which we assume means she survived the incident.
(Sidenote: Some may question the veracity of the video. We choose to believe it is real.)
Here are some lessons we can take away from this experience:
Do not twerk near an open flame.
Do not twerk on or near a door.
Do not twerk if your roommate is just going to run away screaming when you accidentally light yourself on fire.
Do not twerk.
Seriously, no boy wants a sexy twerk video anyway. Just send him a SnapChat of your boobs or something. That way, you're less likely to end up in the hospital too.