A fresh-faced look is always in style, and when it comes to going natural, there are a few key things to keep in mind. Makeup artist Kat Connelly shows us how to get the clean, effortless beauty look so many stars are rocking these days.
1. Apply a Tinted Moisturizer: Kat uses a sponge to blend the lightweight base on the face, which gives a more natural look than a traditional foundation.
2. Add Powder Blush to Cheeks: Next, Kat swipes on a pink blush to the apples of the cheeks to enhance the skin radiance.
3. Use Gold Gel Eyeliner Pencil Along the Eyelid: She uses COVERGIRL's Ink It! Eyeliner in Golden Ink. Kat explains the hue gives you a soft pop of color without being too dramatic.
4. Apply Mascara: Kat brushes mascara close to lash line. Use a COVERGIRL's Flamed Out Mascara to fully frame the eyes. This is a step you should never skip!
5. Finish With A Light Layer of Lip Balm: Using a brush to apply COVERGIRL's Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in Smooch, Kat blends the soft rose tint from the center outward.