Celebs love Andrea's at Encore Las Vegas!
The hot spot restaurant has only been open seven months and has already attracted tons of star guests. Celebs who love hanging out and grabbing a bite to eat at Andrea's while in town include Lady Gaga and boyfriend Taylor Kinney, George Clooney and BFF Rande Gerber, Kate Upton, Jenny McCarthy, Mel B, Martha Stewart, Billy Joel, Ashley Greene, Elijah Wood, Mario Lopez, Stacy Keibler, Maria Menounos and Sports Illustrated models Chrissy Teigen, Alysa Bock, Nina Agdal and Katherine Webb, to name a few!
Here are the five favorite and most popular dishes ordered by celebrities at Andrea's, just in case you want to stop by and try them yourself. Oh, and a yummy cocktail to wash all that yummy food down with!
1. Hamachi with crispy garlic, pickled cherry pepper, cilantro and sudachi soy ($20) (see above photo)
2. Sliced prime NY strip with a wasabi demi-glace ($58) (see below photo)
3. Bigeye tuna crispy rice with pickled jalapeno, spicy mayo and kecap manis ($24)
4. Wagyu beef tataki with smokey ponzu, ginger and green onion ($26)
5. Shrimp tempura and spicy tuna roll with avocado, mango, gobo fry and eel sauce ($21)
The most popular drink at Andrea's is…
Bringing Sexy Back (see photo to the left): Skinny Girl tangerine vodka, Solerno blood orange liqueur and fresh lime juice and topped with Mr. Q Cumber soda. A full-flavored but low-calorie drink!
Executive chef Joseph Elevado gets smooches from Sports Illustrated models Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen and Alyssa Bock.
Rande Gerber and George Clooney mix up drinks with their Casamigos Tequila.
Mel B takes a load off after a day at the pool.
Stacy Kiebler, Maria Menounos and Kate Upton get silly at the dinner table.
Jenny McCarthy enjoys a frosty cocktail.