Is it too much to rename Sunday Justin Timberlake Day?
All eyes will be on the "Suit and Tie" singer as he graces the stage at the MTV Video Music Awards in New York City.
Oh, and how could we forget that little reunion with 'N Sync? According to sources, the boy band will appear onstage to perform for the first time in nearly 10 years. As we try to remain calm (breathe, breathe), let's look at why we can't get enough of J.T., the singer.
1. Epic Dance Moves: Whether fist-pumping with Jay-Z at the Grammy Awards or doing the "Single Ladies" dance on Saturday Night Live, the 32-year-old is never afraid to do some serious shakin'. We also can't forget about his signature goodbye wave in "Bye, Bye, Bye." Just don't say goodbye to the music scene, OK, Justin?
Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
2. Boy Band Superstar: Long before teenage girls waited days to see bands like One Direction, there was 'N Sync. Composed of J.T., JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone, the '90s American boy band thrilled fans with hits like "Pop," "It's Gonna Be Me" and "Tearin' Up My Heart." Their frosted tips may be long gone, but their hits play on forever.
3. Late-Night Singing With BFF Jimmy Fallon: From slow-jamming the news to singing camp songs with the late-night host, Timberlake never disappoints when he stops by NBC's late-night talk show. If only every week could be Timberweek.
4. Heartbreaking Lyrics: Sure he brought "Sexyback" and can easily "Rock Your Body." But Timberlake can also make your heart break in emotional songs. Fans saw another side of the singer on his hit single "Cry Me a River." Sometimes, even the cool kids can experience heartache.
5. Saturday Night Live Singing Sensation: You know you're a good SNL host when you are asked to appear five separate times! Whether he's bringing it on down to Veganville, singing with The Lonely Island or rapping about the perfect holiday present ("D--k in a Box" anyone?), this host can create a tune like nobody else.
Christopher Polk/Getty Images for NARAS
6. Wedding Singer: Even on one of the most romantic days of his life, Timberlake couldn't resist singing for the woman who matters most. On the night of his wedding to actress Jessica Biel, J.T. serenaded his bride with a romantic ballad. "I figured if there was something I was going to be able to offer, it would be to sing her down the aisle," he told Hello! magazine. Can we get a collective awww?
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
7. Best Summer Tour Ever: This summer, J.T. traveled across the country for the Legends of the Summer stadium tour. With Jay Z by his side, the duo impressed sold out crowds with hits after hits. Many fans were even treated to surprise guests including Alicia Keys and Timbaland. If you didn't get tickets, you missed out big time!