Ah, how the time flies!
We have trouble believing it's been five years since Gwyneth Paltrow introduced the world to her lifestyle site, Goop—and, apparently, so does she!
"I can't believe this is the fifth anniversary of goop," she wrote. "I look back and I don't even really know why I started it. What the f was I thinking? I just thought, hey, why not? And now, here we are. A community. A business. A team."
A team with a major following! Not only does the site have close to 50,000 followers on Twitter, but the Goop gal's fashion collaborations with designers regularly sell out!
But Paltrow has much more to celebrate than the success of her newsletter. Not only was she named World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine this year, but her acting career is going strong with roles in Iron Man 3 and the upcoming Thanks for Sharing, and she recently landed a whopping $2 million deal to sign on as the face of Hugo Boss' latest fragrance, Boss Jour Pour Femme.
After getting a peek at her fab ad for the scent, we've got to say she's done a great job proving she's worth every penny of her hefty price tag.
But there are plenty other reasons to love Paltrow besides her pretty face and her oh-so-handy newsletter—and we have proof!
1. She's Not Afraid to Speak Her Mind: We love a confident gal and the 40-year-old consistently proves that she is one with her amazingly uncensored sound bites. Paltrow's pleased us with her wildly open quotes on everything from boozing to her lady parts, famously saying, "Cheers to our vaginas!" during one particularly memorable interview. Who wouldn't want to hang with such a candidly sassy gal?
2. Her Fab Friends: Is there anything more fabulous than hanging with Hollywood A-listers? The Goop gal pals around with just about all of them, including Cameron Diaz, fashion designer Stella McCartney and power couple Jay Z and Beyoncé. In fact her family is so close to the musical duo that her kids even refer to them as uncle and auntie. We know we wouldn't mind running in her enviable inner circle!
3. She Can Rap: Yes, you read that right. Paltrow has been known to bust a rhyme, like when she and pal Diaz showcased their hip-hop skills on Chelsea Lately and when she rapped alongside Jimmy Fallon. Talk about multitalented!
4. Queen of Collaborations: Gwynnie's constantly finding herself on best dressed lists and she isn't afraid to share her style savvy among her fashion fans. In fact, she frequently rolls out cool collaborations with hot brands like Warby Parker and Cynthia Rowley on Goop, which often sell out!
5. Fun Foodie: You can bet Paltrow's two kids, Apple and Moses, as well as hubby Chris Martin are eating well thanks to her prowess in the kitchen. With two cookbooks under her belt—It's All Good and My Father's Daughter—we'd love a spot at her dinner table!
Are you a Gwyneth Paltrow fan?