Fans of the family series 7th Heaven got a bit of a shock yesterday after seeing sweet little Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman) sexing it up for Maxim magazine.
And there are still more! Here are nine other former child stars who have proven—through sultry faces, half-naked bodies and the help of Maxim—that they are all grown up.
1. Alyssa Milano: The Who's the Boss star went from Tony Danza's cute onscreen daughter to a full-blown beauty. Although fans have watched her blossom into a sexy woman for some time now, Milano recently decided to ditch a bra and tease her admirers with a risqué shoot for the magazine.
2. Christina Aguilera: Getting her big start alongside Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling and Britney Spears on The Mickey Mouse Club, Xtina later became a singing sensation. But shortly after becoming a pop princess, Aguilera decided to get a little "Dirrty" and showed off an entirely new (and extra sexual) image.
3. Jennifer Love Hewitt: This brunette bombshell first graced our TV screens in the 1980s and early '90s for the Disney show Kids Incorporated. Fast forward some years and you end up with one of Hollywood's hottest ladies, whose curves catch everyone's attention. Hewitt has not only graced the Maxim cover more than once, but she was named the mag's Sexiest Cover Girl of All Time.
4. Lindsay Lohan: This freckle-faced cutie went from a sweet child star in The Parent Trap to one of Tinsletown's fiercest redheads. Although the hair color changed from time to time, Lohan's sex appeal only continued to grow as she got older.
5. Britney Spears: Along with Xtina, Spears started out singing and dancing as a kid on The Mickey Mouse Club, but quickly became that hot young singer parading around in a schoolgirl outfit for "Hit Me Baby One More Time." Little did we know (at the time) that BritBrit would take it up yet another notch—complete with snakes and bedazzling her body parts.
6. Amanda Bynes: At one point she was on All That, then she became all that and then this happened. But let's just remember the good ole days, shall we? Bynes caught attention by being the young funny girl on Nickelodeon, but in what seemed like a blink of an eye, she began turning heads because of her beauty. Ah, the memories.
7. Danielle Fishel: Cory Matthews sure knew what he was getting when he decided to fall in love with sweet, little Topanga. The Boy Meets World star showed a different side to her famous character when she strut her stuff while doing household chores in Maxim.
8. Mila Kunis: Michael was always drawn to Jackie's appeal on That '70s Show—so much so that Kunis and Ashton Kutcher now date in real life. The actress has gone from rocking a sometimes frizzy 'do (sorry girl, but you know it's true) and bell bottoms to becoming one of the most desirable women in the industry.
9. Hilary Duff: There was no cartoon copy of this sexy photo shoot, but we don't mind. The actress, who became known as Lizzie McGuire on Disney, quickly grew up and began werking those curves for Maxim's cover. And just like that, the young girl who wore sparkly headbands and chokers vanished.