By now, we're sure you've shed a tear over Adam Levine's engagement.
While Levine has almost exclusively dated supermodel stunners (he was previously linked to Anne Vyalitsyna), the 34-year-old singer certainly isn't the first rock star to do so.
So in honor of Adam's engagement and his blushing bride-to-be, here are six more musicians who married models.
1. Kate Moss and Jamie Hince: The famous supermodel is a fan of edgy rock stars and was previously engaged to The Libertines' Pete Doherty back in 2007. She wed The Kills' guitarist in 2011 in a lavish three-day affair near her home in England's Cotswolds, rocking a stunning wedding gown designed by longtime pal John Galliano. Moss' daughter Lila from ex-boyfriend Jefferson Hack also served as maid of honor at the star-studded ceremony, and the lovebirds are still going strong today.
2. Seal and Heidi Klum: Despite filing for divorce last year, the "Kiss From a Rose" rocker and the former Victoria's Secret Angel were the picture-perfect pair in happier days. The former couple famously renewed their wedding vows in an elaborate ceremony each year after tying the knot on May 10, 2005. They were married for seven years and had three children together before announcing their separation in January 2012. "While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate," the duo said in a joint statement. Klum is currently dating—and very much in love—with her bodyguard turned boyfriend Martin Kirsten.
3.Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall: The Rolling Stones frontman married the model in 1990 in a Hindu-inspired ceremony in Indonesia. While their relationship divorce in 1999 (which was technically an annulment due to their Bali wedding not being legal under British law) after she discovered Mick fathered a child with Brazilian model Luciana Morad. After nine years together, Jerry was awarded $25 million in their divorce settlement., the gorgeous pair also encountered their fair share of problems. Hall filed for
4. Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter: The best-selling artist said "I Do" to the New Zealand-born model in 1990. The former lovebirds separated in 1999, although they did not divorce until 2006. They have two children together. Stewart is no stranger to dating—and marrying—high-profile beauties. He's been married three times (two of which were a model romance) and he's fathered eight children with five different women. He's currently married to Penny Lancaster-Stewart, whom he wed in 2007.
5. Keith Richards and Patti Hansen: The Rolling Stones sure love their models! The English rocker wed the blond beauty on his 40th birthday in 1983 in Cabo San Lucas. The legendary twosome is still going strong today and they have two daugthers, Theordora and Alexandra, who are both models like their mama.
6. Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley: The Sports Illustrated stunner and the iconic musician wed in 1985. They stayed together for nine years and have one child, singer-songwriter Alexa Ray. Despite divorcing in 1994, the duo shared one megahit, "Uptown Girl," which was written by Joel and inspired by Brinkley.