And while the 34-year-old entrepreneur from Miami is certainly easy on the eyes, there's definitely a lot more to him than just a handsome face.
Here are five things you need to now about Ernesto Argüello.
1. He's a Philantropist: Argüello and his brother created an organization to help create functional safe housing for people in Third World countries, such as his homeland of Nicaragua.
2. He Comes From a Big Family: Born in Texas and the son of Cuban and Nicaraguan refugees, Argüello is one of five kids. What's more, he has eight nieces and nephews!
3. He's Well-Educated: Argüello graduated from the University of Miami where he earned not one, but two Bachelor of Science degrees—one in Architectural Engineering and the other in Civil Engineering. He also spent time attending various seminars at Wharton Business School.
4. He's Into Art: Argüello serves on the board at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami and has proudly said in the past that the city he calls home "is actually growing a lot culturally."
5. He's Looking to Settle Down: The Ready for Love star isn't just ready for love, the guy is also on the hunt for his "future wife." In a promo for the reality show, Argüello expressed his desire to someday have a relationship like his parents, who have been married for nearly 40 years. Hmm, could Longoria be the one?