Age ain't nothing but a number!
Major age differences between couples in Hollywood are becoming increasingly more common. Whether it's an older woman with a man, or vice versa, some of Tinsletown's most famous faces have been romancing much younger stars.
Here's a compilation of some of the most well-known celebs with big age gaps in their relationships.
1. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, 25-Year Age Gap: The couple wed in 2000 in New York after being introduced by fellow actor Danny Devito. The two have stuck together through a string of ups and downs including Michael Douglas' battle with throat cancer and Catherin Zeta-Jones' bipolar disorder struggles.
2. Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison, 35-Year Age Gap: The unforgettable couple has seemingly flaunted their love affair despite the almost four-decade age difference between them. The two married when Courtney Stodden was just 16 years old, after she got legal approval from her parents. The Hutchisons most recently celebrated their two year anniversary at Disneyland, well, it is the Happiest Place on Earth!
3. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, 23-Year Age Gap: The pair met while filming former The Rum Diaries in 2010, but weren't romantically linked until after Johnny Depp split with his longtime partner Vanessa Paradis in 2012. Depp has always maintained a low profile and kept his private life out of the public eye. However, he was just spotted walking hand-in-hand with Amber Heard at the Moscow premiere of his flick Lone Ranger.
4. James Woods and Kristen Bauguess, 46-Year Age Gap: The actor debuted his new relationship with the much younger brunette on the red carpet at the premiere of White House Down. This isn't the first time he's dating someone more than half his age, Woods ended his relationship with 26-year-old Ashley Madison recently after the two dated for almost seven years.
5. Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster, 26-Year Age Gap: The singer has had a history of swooning with younger ladies, in fact, he has been married to 42-year-old Lancaster for over six years now. The two are no strangers to the ups and downs of wedded bliss. Stewart admitted that he and his wife separated for two weeks after a massive fight. Fortunately, the two are back together and stronger than ever.
6. Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy, 17-Year Age Gap: Olsen twin fans everywhere went wild when the 27-year-old went public with her new leading man. Images of the two looking loved up while watching a basketball game reminded everyone that age knows no limits when it comes to love! The two have been spotted together since May of last year and looking happier than ever.
7. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, 22-Year Age Gap: The veteran actor finally wed his girlfriend since 2002 in an intimate ceremony in 2010. The two have remained notoriously private about their real life romance and it appears to be working for them. In Hollywood years, this married duo has been together for a lifetime!
8. George Clooney and Stacy Keibler, 19-Year Age Gap: The hunky A-lister has never been shy of dating some of the world's most beautiful women, but he seems to have met his match in the much younger Stacy Keibler. The two have been very quietly dating since July of 2011 and don't show any signs of cooling down just yet. The two were most recently spotted on a dinner date in Berlin while Clooney films his latest project in the German city.
And these famous couples aren't the only ones taking part in May-December romances. Madonna's boy toy Brahim Zaibat is 29 years her junior, while Dick Van Dyke is an astounding 46 years older than his wife.