• Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
Paula Deen

AP Photo/J. Pat Carter

Save Money. Live Better. But don't expect to buy any more Paula Deen products at Walmart.

Hours after Deen's tearful apology on Today for her previous use of the N-word, the retail giant confirmed to E! News Wednesday they dropped their deal with the chef.

"We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed," Walmart spokesperson Danit Marquardt told E! News.  "We will work with suppliers to address existing inventories and agreements."

But Walmart isn't the only business to cut ties with Deen. Earlier in the day Wednesday, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, which operates Paula Deen-themed restaurants at four of its properties, announced they had decided to  end their relationship with the embattled cook and TV personality.

Friday, it was announced that the 66-year-old's Food Network contract will not be renewed after this month, and Smithfield Foods announced Monday they will no longer work with Deen on her own line of hams.

QVC is currently "reviewing their business relationship" with the embattled cooking star, but has "no immediate plans to have her appear" on the network. 

The Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show, an annual culinary exhibition, is sticking by Deen. They announced on their website Wednesday they "are taking [Deen's] apology at her word and moving forward accordingly." She is still scheduled to present at cooking shows in Houston, Dallas and Washington, D.C.

Target, meanwhile, tells E! News, "Right now, we continue to evaluate the situation and don't have anything else to share at this time," and Sears says that the company is "currently exploring next steps as they pertain to Ms. Deen's products."

A rep for Deen did not immediately respond to E!'s request for comment.

—Reporting by Holly Passalaqua and Baker Machado