Rachel Zoe is once again the height of Hollywood fashion.
The 41-year-old mother of a 2-year-old son is pregnant with her second child—and the happy news puts her in the extremely stylish company of celebs who opted to get their baby-making on a bit later in life, be it for the first time or the second (or third).
Here are a dozen more stars who had babies at 40 and beyond:
1. Halle Berry: The Oscar winner was 41 when she welcomed daughter Nahla in 2008—and now she's expecting a son at 46 with fiancé Olivier Martinez, proving there's no such thing as being past one's prime when it comes to amour.
Fame Pictures Inc.
2. Madonna: The Material Girl was five days shy of her 42nd birthday when she welcomed son Rocco, her second child, in 2000. The tireless entertainer then adopted son David when she was 48 and added daughter Mercy to the fold two years later. Her second adoption was finalized in October 2009, when Madonna was a nifty 50.
3. Kelly Preston: John Travolta's wife gave birth to their "miracle" son Benjamin when she was 48—nearly two years after the couple's son Jett passed away at 16 after suffering a seizure.
4. Nicole Kidman: Already mom to two adopted children with ex Tom Cruise, the Oscar winner gave birth to her and hubby Keith Urban's first child together, daughter Sunday Rose, in 2008 when she was 41. Their other daughter, Faith Margaret, arrived via surrogate in 2010.
5. Salma Hayek: The Savages star joined the ranks of Hollywood's hottest moms when she was 41, when she welcomed daughter Valentina with billionaire hubby François-Henri Pinault.
6. Tina Fey: The 30 Rock creator and star gave birth to her and hubby Jeff Richmond's second daughter, Penelope Athena, in 2011 at the now increasingly commong baby-having age of 41. Their oldest, Alice, was 5 at the time.
7. Mariah Carey: Dem babies, Monroe and Moroccan, were born when their pop-star mommy was—you guessed it—41.
8. Jennifer Connelly: The Little Children star just made the cut when she had her third kid (and second with hubby Paul Bettany), daughter Agnes Lark, at 40 in 2010.
9. Marcia Cross: The Desperate Housewives star doubled down and welcomed twins Eden and Savannah about a month before her 45th birthday.
11. Jane Seymour: Already a mother of two, the Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman star had twin sons Johnny and Kristopher at 44.
Courtesy of SPE; Inc./Eric Charbonneau
12. Susan Sarandon: Eva Amurri's mum welcomed her kids with Tim Robbins—sons Jack and Miles—at 42 and 45, respectively.