Close
BRAND NEW ON E!
  • News/ 

    Nigella Lawson Steps Out Without Her Wedding Ring After Alleged Choking Incident

    Nigella Lawson Toby Canham/Getty Images

    Looks like Nigella Lawson may be sending a not-so-subtle sign to husband Charles Saatchi.

    While the couple was spotted dining together at the scene of the alleged choking incident earlier this week, Lawson was photographed without her wedding ring near her sister's London home yesterday.

    On Monday, photos surfaced of the big wig advertiser putting his hands on his wife's throat at a London restaurant, and eyewitnesses claimed the 53-year-old chef left the restaurant in tears.

    NEWS: Five things to know about Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi

    After the throat-gripping episode, Lawson's rep confirmed to E! News she had "left the house" she shared with her husband of nine years although they had "no comment" on the purported choking.

    Saatchi was also slapped with a caution for assault after voluntarily meeting with police offcials in London, although he told The London Evening Standard the argument was nothing more than a "playful tiff" and the couple "made up by the time" they were home. 

    Lawson's rep told E! News they are "not commenting" on the ringless image.

    PHOTOS: Hot celeb chefs

    RELATED VIDEOS:

    FROM AROUND THE WEB
    MORE ON EONLINE

    Thor vs. Captain America

    Chris Hemsworth & Chris Evans duke it out at Comic-Con