Think chicken coops are meant for quaint rustic farms?
And she isn't the first A-lister to cozy up to a few feathered friends. Along with infinity pools and Jacuzzis, coops appear to be the must-have feature of many a fab celeb estate!
1. Jennifer Aniston: Talk about a love nest! In addition to making sure that her home with future hubby Justin Theroux is renovated just to their liking, the stunning star has also set up a ravishing roost behind the guest house of the fancy Bel Air estate.
2. Reese Witherspoon: Back in 2008, the blond beauty wanted nothing more than a chicken coop for Christmas, but it wasn't until 2010, when she made an appearance on Live With Regis and Kelly that she finally got to house her 16 hens and single rooster in a cozy coop.
3. Martha Stewart: No surprise here! The domestic diva enjoys organic eggs from her personal chicken coops. "I began raising chickens after visiting a commercial egg-laying plant and being rather horrified by the cruel, inhumane conditions of the facility," Stewart explained in her blog.
4. Kate Gosselin: The former reality show star built a coop with the help of her eight chickadees and an Amish farmer.
5. Ellen Pompeo: No one's flying the coop at the Grey's Anatomy star's home! "They do have a very secure coop that was built by a wonderful contractor," the star told Ellen DeGeneres during an appearance on her talk show. "The chicken wire has to go like three-feet deep to make sure that no rodents [get in] … but I do let them roam free for a part of the day because they get agitated if they're all cooped up."