Happy Birthday, Kate Upton!
The blond bombshell who has taken the fashion world by storm is celebrating her 21st birthday today! While it's startling to believe a woman who couldn't even legally drink has already landed two Sports Illustrated covers and a several Vogue covers, there are tons of more interesting facts about the Florida-raised gal.
So in honor of her big day, we've rounded up 21 interesting tidbits to know about the model. Cheers Kate!
1. At 19, Kate landed her first Sports Illustrated cover. She was only a year older than Paulina Porizkova, the youngest ever to grace the famous issue. Other than Tyra Banks she is the only model to score back-to-back covers.
2. She was the face of Guess in 2010.
4. She started modeling at age 15.
5. New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez and P. Diddy are just a few of the celebs she's rumored to have dated.
7. She's currently filming The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann.
8. Her Cat Daddy dancing video was banned by YouTube for being too risque (the video was later allowed back on the site).
9. PETA slammed her for starring in a Harper's Bazaar photo shoot with baby animals.
12. She allegedly bought her own ticket to the Met Gala in 2012. Her first time at the fashion fete.
13. She designed swimwear for Beach Bunny.
14. Kate's a sports fan! Most recently she was spotted at a New York Yankee's game.
15. Her uncle is Michigan congressman Fred Upton.
16. She likes well-groomed men.
17. She was in a Harlem Shake video.
18. She is the face of Sam Edelman.
19. Move over Harry Potter! Kate also looks amazing in geeky glasses.
21. She's a natural blond.