If a picture is worth a thousand words, then any recent snapshot of Amanda Bynes would just say "WTF" 1,000 times. But who needs pictures when Amanda Bynes has Twitter and can use as many words as she wants (140 characters, be damned!).
And Amanda Bynes mostly uses those words to pick fights! With everyone!
In the wake of her recent feud with Rihanna—a feud Amanda claims was Photoshopped into existence, despite the tweets at one point appearing on her timeline—we decided to round up a few of her bigger spats.
1. Jay-Z: It was a blink-and-you-miss-it (or, more appropriately, a refresh-and-it-was-deleted) Twitter assault on the rapper, who Amanda decided has an "ugly face." This affront did not warrant an open letter response from Beyoncé, apparently.
2. Courtney Love: In what might possibly be the biggest case of the blind leading the blind, Love reached out to Bynes following the latter's arrest, tweeting, "pull it together dude." But Amanda don't want no advice from no uggos, and pulled it together long enough to tweet back, "Courtney Love is the ugliest woman I've ever seen. To be mentioned by her at all makes me and all my friends laugh!"
Note: We have no idea whether the friends laughing with Amanda actually exist.
3. Jenny McCarthy: Amanda tends to attack first and ask questions later, as Jenny learned after suffering the wrath of Amanda Bynes' @reply.
Jenny retweeted reports that police were at Amanda's NYC apartment (before they actually did show up, mind you), to which Amanda responded, "you're ugly! Police weren't at my house old lady! Shut the f--k up!"
She continued, "Aren't u 50 years old? I'm 27, u look 80 compared to me! Why are you talking about me?" McCarthy, who is 40 and will remain 40 no matter how old Amanda Bynes is, later apologized. Amanda did as well: "Thanks! I'm sorry I offended you! You're beautiful! I was lying! I'll delete our tweets!"
4. Every Media Outlet Ever: Amanda doesn't just single out celebs. She's taken on entire groups of people, like gingers and the NYPD. Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by Amanda Bynes.
And a favorite target of hers is the media, who she lashes out at one the daily. Any story about her is usually blasted as a bunch of "lies" written by "ugly" people who aren't "beauty queens" like she is.
Especially if that media outlet doesn't use her twitpics.
5. Rihanna: It's as if Amanda suddenly decided that her previous feuds had been too logical and it was time for below the belt potshots on a (seemingly) random victim. Hence: "Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."
Ri-Ri coolly tweeted, "Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?" (Thus, winning the Internet.) And even with no direction mention of herself, Bynes caught wind of the tweet and proceeded to unleash on her, "unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
Bynes later denied it ever happened.