Poor Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her injured little toesie!
The gorgeous model stepped out in Cannes last night to toast Giorgio Armani at an Armani store event last night wearing a delicate white camisole, wide-legged trousers and sexy strappy sandals—that unfortunately put her bloody middle toe on display for all to see.
Looks like strutting around in towering heels isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
And while we still think the blond beauty looks flawless otherwise, we wish she would have selected a different style to conceal that minor imperfection when making a public appearance.
Here are five other pretty pairs of shoes that would have completed her look just fine:
1. Christian Louboutin Striped Espadrille Slingbacks: We love the idea of adding an adorable nautical touch to her ensemble with these designer wedges. Sturdy yet stylish, these slingback shoes would have been a more comfortable option with much more toe coverage.
2. L.K. Bennett Floral Pump: Flocked in gorgeous indigo blooms, these classy pumps would have been an excellent option for her look. A favorite of Kate Middleton, the brand is known for producing comfortable yet chic shoes.
3. Valentino Couture Bow Platform Pumps: A brilliant pop of bright pink would have added a flirty, feminine touch to her outfit. The oversize bow detail would have brilliantly distracted from her poor little toe, too.
4. Crisian & McCaffrey Glitter Platform Pump: If you ask us, sparkle makes everything better! These gorgeous platform pumps would have concealed the model's injury completely and added a glamorous finish to her menswear-inspired trouser pants.
5. Rodo Peep-Toe Mesh Pumps: These elegant heels would have paired beautifully with her timeless outfit and added significant support to her step, thanks to the thicker front strap and covered front platform. The sexy mesh paneling maintains an alluring vibe.