We can only express our sadness for The Office going off the air in GIF form, so without further ado, we present reasons 50 through 26 why we will always love this NBC series:
50. Michael's (Steve Carell) hope to one day become a part of an inside joke.
49. Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam's (Jenna Fisher) first kiss.
48. Michael's thorough descriptions of his emotions.
47. Daryl's (Craig Robinson) confidence.
46. Michael's gestures when he's anxious.
45. Jim's affectionate nickname for Pam.
44. Erin's lukewarm feelings for Holly (Amy Ryan).
43. Michael's golden ticket idea...and his Willy Wonka costume.
42. Jim finally convincing Pam that she is enough for him.
41. The rare moment when Stanley (Leslie David Baker) laughs.
40. Michael's impatience, especially when it comes to being left out of office gossip.
39. "Lazy Scranton" and other Great Scott Productions.
38. Schrute family traditions.
36. Jim's look to the camera after marrying Pam on the Maiden of the Mist.
35. When it comes to Toby, Michael never sugarcoats it.
34. Pam's voicemails to Jim when Michael took his seat for the day.
33. Being almost entirely certain that Gabe (Zach Woods) is the Scranton Strangler.
32. When the little cube hit right in the corner of the TV screen during one of Michael's meetings.
31. Dwight's (Rainn Wilson) unscripted heroics in Threat Level Midnight.
30. Pam's enormous smile when Jim finally asked her out on a date.
29. Oscar (Oscar Nuñez) and Angela's (Angela Kinsey) unlikely friendship.
28. Drunk Pam.
27. Michael's Saturday Night Live references.
26. The desk visits from the early Jim and Pam days.