Mothers all around the world are flooded with love tweets, Facbook collages, flowers and lunch dates by their children today, and celebs are no exception.
Kim Kardashian, Julianne Hough, even President Barack Obama (just to name a few) showed some appreciation and shared sweet memories and photographs on the Internet today, but that's just the the start of it.
Check out all the love stars sent their moms on Twitter and Instagram…
• Britney Spears: "I've got the two cutest boys in the world! Hope y'all are having as nice of a
#mothersday as I am!"
• Kris Jenner: "Happy Mothers Day Mom!! You are my true inspiration and I love you madly! Thank you for everything you ever sacrificed and for your unconditional love."
• Channing Tatum: "To my mama, my soon-to-be mama and all the beautiful moms...Happy Mother's Day! :-)"
• Bill Rancic: "Happy Mother's Day mommy...now please feed me!!!!"
• Kim Kardashian: "Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom!!!!"
• Barack Obama: "Happy Mother's Day—Show your favorite moms some love."
• Mark Ballas: "Happy Mother's Day to the best Mum in the world...She is my rock and my best mate :)"
• Crystal Hefner: "Happy Mother's Day @Mum2010, I love you!"
• Chloe Mortez: "Happy Mother's Day mom :) Love you so much and I couldn't have asked for someone better. You've taught me things no one could. :) you're the best :)"
• Julianne Hough: "Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful Sisters @katherineh82 @shareewise @marabethpoole and to my loving two moms @marriannnelson and@debrahough I am so grateful to have these strong examples of what being a wonderful mother means! Love, honesty, compassion, strength, leadership, kindness, generosity, energy, selflessness, fun, passion... The list goes on! Everyone's mother has the chance to be the most amazing mother. Looks like I scored in the mom department! Xoxo"
• Cindy Crawford: "A beautiful
#mothersday bouquet from Rande, Presley and Kaia. I am so blessed! #happymothersday!"
• LeAnn Rimes: "Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother!!"
• Nicole Richie: "The one day a year I forgive her for this. Happy Mothers Day!"
• Carrie Underwood: "In honor of Mother's Day, a silly pic of me and my amazing mom. She's everything I hope to be someday! Thanks, moms everywhere!"