Did former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher have a near-death experience after snacking on some M&M's?
A story in the U.K. publication The Sun said that the singer was nearly done in, or "crashing into anaphylactic shock," after snacking on some M&Ms, but a source is telling E! News that the tale is just nuts.
"[They] make up their own stories," the source said. "Look at the source!"
According to the report's claims, the Beady Eye singer found himself in anaphylactic shock after snacking on candy from the hotel room's minibar, got himself to a doctor and was found to have a severe peanut allergy.
The source, however, wasn't having it, saying, "We tend to ignore stuff like this."
And now you can, too.