Close
BRAND NEW ON E!
TV Scoop - Category Header 920x60

News/ 

Dancing With the Stars to Honor Boston Bombings Victim

Adrianne Haslet, Dancing With The Stars AP Photo/Bizuayehu Tesfaye, ABC/Adam Taylor

Dancing With the Stars is giving a Boston bombing victim a chance to get back in the ballroom.

After losing her foot and part of her leg in the Boston Marathon attack last week, 32-year-old dance teacher Adrianne Haslet-Davis will make an appearance on the dance competition show in a profile piece scheduled to air Tuesday, as host Tom Bergeron noted on this week's show.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Lochte: I turned down Dancing With the Stars and The Bachelor

Producers reportedly sent a camera crew to Boston Tuesday to capture footage of the injured professional ballroom dancer who has vowed to return to dance and run the marathon next year in spite of her amputation. 

And when she's ready to get back on the dance floor, Dancing With the Stars' Derek Hough told the Boston Herald he would love to dance with her. 

NEWS: Neil Diamond donating "Sweet Caroline" royalties to Boston charity in wake of bombings

"The feeling I get dancing is the only thing that when I do it I don't feel like I should be doing anything else," Haslet-Davis told ABC News following the attack. "I just want people to know that you can come out of a situation that might seem like the end of the world and come out stronger."

"I absolutely want to dance again, will dance again," she continued. 

PHOTOS: Take a look at Boston's Hollywood connection

FROM AROUND THE WEB
MORE ON EONLINE

RELATED VIDEOS: