The perfect blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, warm smile and killer body obviously all contribute to G.P.'s attractiveness. But, even more impressively, Gwyneth has a beautiful heart.
Here are five reasons why the 40-year-old Goop goddess is gorgeous on the inside, where it really counts.
1. She Loves Her Family: Gwyneth is fully devoted to hubby Chris Martin and their kids, Apple and Moses. In fact, she told InStyle U.K.'s January issue she has no regrets about trading her movie career for motherhood. "I think some people, they don't understand the choice that I've made," she said. "I guess it can be seen as a risk because I don't have the same movie career that I used to have, where I star in movies three times a year. I haven't even starred in a movie since I had my kids. I just look for interesting supporting–biggish supporting parts and try to do one a year, and that's my limit."
2. She's a Great Friend: Seriously, homegirl is BFF with everyone! Gwyneth considers Beyoncé and Jay-Z like a second family, and she's often spotted hanging out with Cameron Diaz and her Iron Man costar Robert Downey Jr. And remember that time she rode a plane with Demi Lovato and they met for the first time in matching outfits? Insta-gal-pals!
3. She's Smart and Talented: Brains and creativity are sexy, and nobody proves that better than this lady. Not only did Gwyneth win an Oscar for Shakespeare in Love back in 1998, but she's also won an Emmy, a Golden Globe and a SAG award. Did we mention she's written four cookbooks?
4. She Classes Up the Masses: OK, we can't all get wood-burning pizza ovens in our backyards or shell out $450,000 for a new spring wardrobe. But thanks to Goop, the info-filled Gwynnie-curated lifestyle blog, we can all get a little taste of cool, preppy chic in the upper echelon. And no, you probably won't catch G.P. digging through the bargain bin, but you certainly won't hear her being condescending to anyone who is. Why not? Because Gwyneth Paltrow is the ultimate antisnob.
5. She Gives Back: Goop isn't only helpful for Hamptons packing and jaunts to Paris. The site is focused on giving back and donates a portion of all proceeds to charities. Among those featured are the Edible Schoolyard Project, dedicated to incorporating healthy foods into children's lives and giving them the skills to help make this happen; the David Lynch Foundation, which helps bring free transcendental meditation to those who need it; and Pencils of Promise, which helps create sustainable education communities around the world. Gwyneth is also a patron of the Robin Hood Foundation, a charity that seeks to end poverty in NYC.