If Valentine's Day wasn't enough for all you lovebirds, today is another joyous occasion to celebrate your love for one another.
In honor of National Lovers' Day (yes, it's real!), we've put together a list of five celeb couples who prove that romance in Tinsletown is not dead—and make us green with envy over their cuteness.
So, without further adieu, let's get into these perfect pairs!
1. Jay-Z & Beyoncé: After five years of marriage and a very sweet child, Bey and Hova have shown just how powerful two people in love can be together (and, um, how wealthy!). Being a Grammy-winning singer, a Golden Globe-nominated actress, a director and a designer, Queen B has plenty of accomplishments, and Jay is a mogul, a Grammy-winning rapper, music producer, entrepreneur and, most recently, a sports agent. Together they seem unstoppable—which is why we're so excited about their collaboration on The Great Gatsby soundtrack.
2. Jason Sudeikis & Olivia Wilde: Cutest couple ever? These two soon-to-be newlyweds seem to glow with the love between them. The actress, who's sporting an engagement ring even Tom Hanks could appreciate, couldn't stop herself from gushing over the "great love of her life," during an interview with Marie Claire, when she said, "He seemed to really see me, see through the bulls--t. He said very few words and couldn't keep eye contact. He was so handsome, and he could dance." She also told E! News at SXSW, "I'm so happy. There's nothing like it." Aww.
3. Justin Theroux & Jennifer Aniston: Who doesn't love seeing the former Friends star in love? After a very public breakup with ex-hubby Brad Pitt, Aniston went through a few relationships until the film Wanderlust came along and she met her now-fiancé Theroux. The coordinating couple are currently building a beautiful home together in Bel-Air while keeping fans eagerly awaiting the big day. In the meantime, Jen can enjoy getting freaked out by her beau. What a great couple.
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
4. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Angie and Brad have also made a name in Hollywood when it comes to couples. Mr. and Mrs. Smith will soon become a real mister and missus after getting engaged in April 2012. But the duo already seem like a married couple, after raising a family together. Jolie adopted Maddox and Zahara technically on her own, Pitt adopted them several years ago, then they adopted Pax together and have three biological children—Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne. And even with such a busy home life and plenty of charitable work, these two continue to make movies. Kudos.
5. Portia de Rossi & Ellen DeGeneres: These two have been a prime example of a loving relationship, and they were able to take it a step further when California law allowed same-sex marriage in 2008. After four years of marriage, the pair are still showing their affection toward one another. Whether it's putting a lovely (and very lavish) home together or presenting one another with some creative gifts, these two have become a twosome to admire.
So who are your favorite Hollywood couples? Sound off in the comments!