Sometimes even the hottest stars have their not-so-glamorous days.
That certainly seemed to be the theme of this week, with stars like Jennifer Aniston showing off some interesting body marks and Kristen Chenoweth ragging on a muffin top that we simply couldn't see.
Check out our five most popular stories of the week:
1. Jennifer Aniston's Visible Cupping Marks: Call us crazy, but are those cupping marks on the Wanderlust star's back? Aniston made waves when she showed up to the premiere of Call Me Crazy this week with several circular marks on her body that she wasn't able to conceal.
2. Amanda Bynes Home Movie: The Easy A starlet posted a short video of herself on telly.com titled "I'm Sucking On A Sour Patch Kid Listening To Music Getting Ready For Tonight :D." The minute-long flick consisted only of her making faces in a bathroom mirror.
3. Kristin Chenoweth's "Muffin Top" Remark: After showing off her banging bikini bod in Mexico last weekend, the petite actress hit Twitter to rag on her own svelte figure, complaining about a muffin top (that is totally invisible to us).
4. Kevin Hart's DUI: The funnyman was slapped with some not-so-funny news when he was busted on suspicion of DUI. Nevertheless, he tried to make light of the sitch by shouting out his "celly Mark," among other things.
5. Masters Champ Adam Scott's Heart-Breaking Confession: Say it isn't so! The hot golfer, who The Bachelor team was pursuing for their show, dished on CBS' This Morning Wednesday that he was already spoken for, saying "I'm very much in a relationship and very happy at the moment."