If you thought Beyoncé's nipple costume was shocking, we've got news for you: Hollywood has a long history of outrageous bras and bodysuits with faux breasts.
Of course, Madonna famously kicked things off with her iconic cone corset designed by Jean Paul Gaultier. Since then singers (or more accurately, designers) have gotten far more creative at emphasizing certain—ahem, assets.
Who has the craziest costume of all time? You be the judge.
1. Sweet Thang: It seems Katy Perry has something of a sweet tooth. On stage the singer has adorned her bras with candy canes, lollipops, Hershey's kisses and strawberries. And who could forget her "California Girls" music video? In it she donned a corset that shot out whip cream and a cupcake bra compete with cherry nipples.
2. The Gun Show: Combining her love of controversy and outrageous outfits, Lady Gaga has not one but two headline-making bras. The pop star has worn both an electric corset that shots sparks to a gun bra adorned with assault rifles.
3. Sequin Queen: Britney Spears shocked the world in 2000 when she performed her hit "Oops, I Did It Again" in a sparkly nude body suit. Then in 2004, she donned a similar skin-tight number in her video "Toxic." But in 2009 she gave the suit a sexy upgrade: This time, she added some well-placed black sequins and tassels.
4. The Iron Lady: As the ultimate style chameleon, Madonna knows a thing or two about reinventing herself. She may have made the cone bra famous but that doesn't mean she sticking with that same old style. Last year the pop icon debuted a new cage version.
5. Sugar Rush: Looks like Katy Perry isn't the only dessert lover. Nicki Minaj joined in on the wild trend by rocking a dessert-covered bra on 106 & Park. The outrageous top feature 3-D cupcakes, doughnuts and even an ice cream cone.