Over the weekend, Luciana Barosso renewed her vows to hubby Matt Damon in Saint Lucia wearing gorgeous, ethereal gowns by designer Naeem Khan.
The dreamy dresses proved to be picture-perfect for the romantic ceremony and star-studded celebratory dinner, as are all of Khan's creations.
Not quite sure who the creative mastermind is quite yet? We'll catch you up.
Here are five things to know about Naeem Khan.
1. He Was Born in India: The designer was born and raised in the exotic country surrounded by beautiful culture, architecture and history. He didn't move to the United States until he was teenager.
2. It Runs in the Family: Khan developed his craft under the watchful eyes of his father and grandfather, both well-known in India for their expertise with intricate clothing favored by royal families.
3. He's Got Skills: Khan apprenticed for Halston where he learned the tools of the trade, including the art of fabric draping and modern restraint. From there, he launched his eponymous line in 2003 and began selling at major department stores immediately. His show at New York Fashion Week is always well-received and one of the most anticipated of the line-up.
4. He's a Hit on the Home Shopping Network. The designer debuted a collection, Timeless by Naeem Khan, for HSN in 2009, which included cocktail dresses and separates. It sold out within moments of his on-air appearance to promote the line.
5. He's a Red Carpet Regular. Celebrities including Beyoncé, Eva Longoria, Carrie Underwood, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Michelle Obama are just a few of his many, many fans.