And, it turns out, their plans have a few things in common.
E! News has exclusively obtained the list of witnesses that Humphries' attorney is planning to call in their upcoming divorce trial, as well as the list of exhibits that his camp is planning to present as evidence to bolster their argument.
According to court documents, Humphries is expected to take the stand for three hours and he expects Kim to be on the stand for four hours.
Kris Jennerwho is also on her daughter's witness list—is only expected to testify for 20 minutes, per Team Humphries' assessment. Others on the list include a number of people from Keeping Up With the Kardashians producer Bunim Murray, including executive producer Farnaz Farajam, who is also on Kardashian's list.
The soon-to-be ex-couple's wedding planner, Sharon Sachs, will also be called to testify but only for 10 minutes. Humphries also plans on calling his parents, William and Debra, and his sister Kaela. His list also includes publicists, his agent and Kardashian's hairdresser.
Additionally, a sampling of Humphries' exhibit list:
• An email containing information regarding the payment of the Kardashian's engagement ring
• Emails from August 2011 between Kris and Kim
• A Sept. 7, 2011, email from Bunim Murray's Russell Jay about story ideas
• A Nov. 7, 2011, email exchange between Kardashian and her mom
• Evidence, according to the documents, of a "mysterious fund transfer" of $100,000 to KKLOVE, LLC from an off-shore account
• Their wedding budget from Robin Holt
• Kardashian's current income statement; a rental agreement
• The couple's prenuptial agreement and a transcript of the prenuptial signings
• The People magazine contract for their wedding pictures
The year-in-the-making Kardashian-Humphries divorce trial is scheduled to being May 6.