Close
BRAND NEW ON E!
  • News/ 

    Sylvester Stallone Ordered Away From RHOBH's Mohamed Hadid; Filing Claims Sly Said He Would "Blow My Head Off"

    Expendable 2, Sylvester Stallone youtube.com

    The Rocky vs. RHOBH courtroom drama is heating up.

    Sylvester Stallone has been ordered to stay away from developer Mohamed Hadid—ex-husband of Yolanda Foster and friend of Lisa Vanderpump of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills—according to documents filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court. 

    The Expendables star sued Hadid last year, alleging fraudulent concealment, breach of oral contract, negligence and disgorgement of compensation. Stallone is seeking more than $1 million in damages.

    NEWS: Stallone's lawsuit was filed nearly a year ago

    In a declaration attached to his application for a temporary restraining order, Hadid writes that he met Stallone in 2008 when the actor approached him to work on a real estate project. Lisa Vanderpump told E! News last year that she made a "social introduction" between the two.

    Hadid writes in his declaration that during the times he visited Stallone at his home, he personally witnessed the Rambo star's "strange mood swings and his hurtful and harsh conducts [sic] when he became angry." Hadid writes that, "at times he got so angry he grabbed his dog by the neck and threw the dog into its crib."

    NEWS: See Stallone's suit

    Hadid further asserts in his declaration that it wasn't until later, when his workers were at the home and Stallone stated that the "workers were not doing what he was demanding," that Stallone threatened him, telling him he would "blow my head off" and would have no problem "smashing my head in with a baseball bat." Hadid states that he was fearful of Stallone because he repeatedly threatened him. He describes one instance when he was eating lunch in Beverly Hills and Stallone confronted him in the parking lot, "completely shaking and acting if he was completely out of control."

    NEWS: Read the temporary restraining order and Hadid's declaration

    He says the final encounter with Stallone leading up to this temporary restraining order occurred on March 25 at the mandatory settlement conference for Stallone's lawsuit against him. When the case did not settle, Hadid states in his declaration, Stallone confronted him in court—in front of the judge—pushing him and saying "I am going to kill you, motherf--ker."

    Stallone's attorney, Marty Singer, denied the allegations. He told ABC News that the restraining order is "a desperate ploy to smear my client on the eve of trial." He added that Hadid "loves to publicize himself on reality shows."

    According to the order, Stallone must keep at least 100 feet away from Hadid's person, home, workplace or vehicle—except when the litigants are in court together. A hearing will be held on April 23 on whether to extend the TRO.

    PHOTOS: Before They Were Housewives

    RELATED VIDEOS:

    FROM AROUND THE WEB
    MORE ON EONLINE
    Kourtney dishes on Mason & Penelope's Halloween costumes