Not everyone can be a Belieber.
From the "worst birthday" ever to late arrivals to canceled concerts to Lindsay Lohan comparisons, the Biebs can't seem catch a break, often taking to social media to defend his eyebrow-raising antics.
Jon Bon Jovi recently urged the 19-year-old singer not to disrespect his fans with any more late concerts, saying, "Do it once, you can be forgiven... Do it enough times and shame on you. They won't have you back. Then it just becomes a cliché. It's really not cool—you're an a--hole."
But this music legend isn't the only one to slam the singer. Here are five more stars who've called out Justin (sorry, J.B.!).
1. Marg Helgenberger: The CSI star was asked about her thoughts on the 19-year-old's acting debut on the hit crime show and, uh, let's just say she wasn't exactly singing his praises. "Justin Bieber wasn't bad," she said on a French radio show back in 2011. "He had never acted before. I shouldn't be saying this, but he's kind of a brat. He was actually very nice to me, but he locked one of the producers in the closet. And he put his fist through a cake that was on the table." Justin was just 17 at the time, and he fired back at the accusations on Twitter, calling Helgenberger's comments "kinda lame." Perhaps he should try Law & Order?
2. Olivia Wilde: We all know Justin Bieber hates shirts, but you may not know Jason Sudeikis' gal can't stand to see the sight of J.B.'s skinny six-pack. "Bieber, put your f--king shirt on. (unless you lost all your shirts in a fire in which case my condolences and please purchase a new shirt)," she posted on Twitter. After subsequently receiving an insane amount of backlash from Bieb's loyal fans, the actress read hate tweets on Jay Leno and made light of the feud, insisting she made the comment "with love."
3. Selena Gomez: The adorable 20-year-old star has stayed fairly mum on her breakup with the Biebs...until she appeared on The Late Show With David Lettermanand couldn't help but have a little fun throwing her former beau under the bus. "Now, the last time he [Justin Bieber] was on," Letterman began "he and I got into a conversation and he said something, then I said something, and he said something, then I said something and I made him cry." Cue Selena's quick-witted quip: "Well then, that makes two of us." Ouch.
4. Drake Bell: Apparently, the Drake and Josh star has some beef with the Biebs, and he recently called the pop star out on Twitter, accusing him of failing to pen his own tunes. "Doing some writing," J.B. posted on the social media site to the joy of his nearly 37 million followers. "Yeah right," the Nickelodeon star responded. After being attacked on Twitter by millions of angry Beliebers, the 26-year-old star attempted to backtrack on his criticism, "Guys get over it! I don't 'hate' Justin bieber!! His fans are the problem!! I've never said he was gay or had no talent! It is his fans!!!!" Sorry, Drake, but you know what they say: Never underestimate someone with Bieber fever.
5. The Black Keys' Patrick Carney: The seven-time Grammy-winning drummer couldn't help but diss the singer's musical mojo when asked if the young superstar should have received a nomination from the Recording Academy (Bieber's was famously snubbed by the Grammys this year). "He's rich right? The Grammys are...for music and not for money. And he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess," the rocker said. Bieber responded to the Carney's insult on Twitter and wasn't afraid to say the "drummer should be slapped around" prompting Patrick to take their feud to a whole new level. "In order 2 give u guys full swag I have changed my stage name to Justin Bieber," the Black Keys's rock star wrote, while temporarily changing his profile pic, biography and Twitter name to Justin Bieber. Hey, don't worry J.B., you can't win ‘em all. Let the haters hate.
(Originally published March 29, 2013, at 1:57 p.m. PT)