Between making sure that one of our favorite country-music power couples wasn't breaking up and heralding the arrival of a sporty power couple that could contend to land on our favorites list, it was a busy week!
While all the news out there can barely fit in this itty-bitty Internet of ours, we've compiled the five stories that kept our readers kicking all week.
There just must be something about...
1. Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Go Public: Why don't all celebrity couples enlist a pal with a nice camera to take portraits and then post the well-lit, high-res goods on Facebook for all the world to see all the time? They'd look better, our jobs would be easier... Though, we admit, people do like looking at paparazzi pics of Tiger and his ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, not to mention shots of Elin and her equally alluring twin, Josefin.
2. Kate Upton's Prom Invitation: Perhaps inspired by the luck being had by several U.S. Marines at scoring celebrity dates to their respective balls, intrepid high school senior Josh Davidson took a chance and invited two-time Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Kate Upton to his prom. And she said...maybe!
3. Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert Laugh in the Face of Breakup Rumors: These spunky country singers are so made for each other. The husband and wife of almost two years took to Twitter to make fun of rumors that their marriage is in danger—and made us fall in love with them all over again in the process.
4. Beyoncé's "Bow Down/I Been On" Doesn't Sit Well With Some: Between Keyshia Cole and Rush Limbaugh, we don't know who thought less of Bey's new track, in which she encourages her career rivals to "bow down" before her majesty. The BeyHive went after Cole immediately via Twitter, but no one really bothers to correct ol' Rush anymore.
5. Amanda Bynes' Crush on Drake Hits a New Low: Or a new high, depending on how you look at it. Either way, the increasingly kooky starlet really topped herself, Twitter-wise, this week.