Miranda Lambert is in the clear.
Police in Tishomingo, Okla., have confirmed to E! News that they have found no evidence that Blake Shelton's country singer missus ever threatened to punch a woman earlier this month.
"Both the District Attorney and the City Attorney reached the same conclusion that no crime was committed," said an investigator.
In the complaint filed on March 13, 48-year-old Melanie Peden, claimed the 29-year-old Lambert became angry after she was invited to check out the former's new antique store, Two Doors Down Junktique, on March 5 just a few days before its grand opening. As it turns out, the shop is located near the crooner's own boutique, The Pink Pistol.
Per the National Enquirer, her accuser alleged Lambert supposedly launched into a foulmouthed tirade after learning that Peden had bought the real estate out from under her.
"She just walked around the place scowling at everything and finally blurted out that I stole this property from her," Peden told the tabloid, noting Miranda never had a contract with a realtor despite looking at the property four years earlier. "I was shocked when she became so angry with me for buying it so many years later."
Peden said that Lambert became so incensed, she then threatened to slug her right in the kisser and take her to court.
Thankfully for the Grammy winner, law enforcement probing the matter determined otherwise and closed their investigation.
No word whether they questioned Lambert about the accusations. A rep for the hitmaker was unavailable for comment.