Please excuse us while we pick our jaws off the floor.
They've been scraping the hallways here ever since we read a blindingly, er, frank tweet on Amanda Bynes' Twitter feed on Thursday imploring, "I want @drake to murder my vagina." (Our eyes! Our eyes!)
Although it's unclear whether the What a Girls Wants star's Twitter account was hacked, it certainly wouldn't be the first bizarro tweet that the beleaguered 26-year-old actress—whose notoriety over her boffo rap sheet only seems to be matched by her head-scratching sartorial makeovers—has fired off.
Let's take a tour, shall we?
• "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth."
• "Don't read my mind read my lips"
• "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
• "WorkOut flow I feel dizzy"
• "If I'm not following you on twitter, I hate you"
• "I created the phrase lly & lololol. *proud*"
• "Baby corn & fried tofu"
• "You are you who date"
• "SoCks," including a twitpic of, um, socks.
Speaking of twitpics, the star's also been on a photo rampage, tweeting snaps of her sporting a new cheek piercing and oversize shades; curly blond hair; a selfie facing a mirror; a wink-wink portrait in yet another wig; and a fierce full-length pic with the message: "Please don't take paparazzi pictures of me I like taking my own!"
Then there are the celebs she's either fawned over or blatantly dissed. Of course, Drake gets loads of shout-outs, whether she's getting all swoony ("@drake is a hot fellow :D") or tongue-in-cheek ("He's the woman bwahahah," she tweeted, showing the rapper's face Photoshopped onto a pic of Nicki Minaj).
What do you think of Amanda Bynes' tweets? Sound off in the comments below!