The budding couple announced their relationship status on Facebook and they instantly became an overnight sensation.
According to Vonn, she's "very happy" with her new golf beau, and according to the pair, they debuted their relationship on social media to limit the "stalkerazzi and sleazy websites" from following them.
But hey, we think a little digging is appropriate when you're dating one of the world's most controversial athletes, so here are five things you need to know about Lindsey Vonn.
1. She Was Married Before: Vonn finalized her divorce in January. The Olympian was previously hitched to her former coach Thomas Vonn and the couple were married for four years. The twosome reportedly met in 2002 at the Salt Lake City Olympic Games.
2. She Has More Than an Olympic Gold Medal: The talented athlete is one of only two female skiers to win four overall World Cup championships with three consecutive title wins in 2008, 2009 and 2010. In addition to those accolades, she's won six World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline, four consecutive titles in Super G and three consecutive titles in the combined. And if that's not enough, she also made history when she took home the gold medal at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.
3. She's Close With Her 22-Year-Old Sister, Laura Kildow: Vonn regularly promotes her sibling's blog, "The Downhill Battle: With Lindsey Vonn," on her Twitter and Facebook pages, and encourages fans to follow Laura—an aspiring writer—for the "latest and greatest inside info."
4. She's a Fighter: Vonn suffered a devastating knee injury at the World Championships in Austria, and she and underwent surgery in early February. But the Olympic star hasn't let the damage bring her down. "When you fall, you get back up," she captioned a photo of herself working out with her knee in a brace.
5. She's a Solid Business Woman: Vonn has reportedly earned over $3 million dollars for her lucrative business deals. She primarily endorses Under Armor, but she is also sponsored by Head, Red Bull, Oakley and Rolex.