The budding pair posted a slew of posed pics on social media, documenting their romance together and sharing their relationship status with the world.
So, in honor of this new athletically minded romance, we present you with the top five sporty power couples.
1. David and Victoria Beckham: Mr. and Mrs. Becks are a global power couple. After taking the L.A. Galaxy to new heights, David is now playing soccer for Paris St. Germain and operating a successful sideline as an underwear model. His stunning wife also has a successful career as a fashion designer. Not to mention, the pair has four ridiculously good-looking children, and they continue to be one of the sexiest and most stylish twosomes in the biz.
2. Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen: We've always found Tom and Gisele adorable, but we're even more obsessed with the too-cute couple after seeing their latest vacation pics. Tom is the super-successful quarterback for the New England Patriots and his wife is his biggest fan. As for Gisele, the stunning supermodel recently gave birth to her second child, a daughter named Vivian Lake, and of course, her bikini bod is already back in tip-top shape. Talk about a picture-perfect family!
3. Khloé Kardashian Odom and Lamar Odom: The loving twosome—who tied the knot in a lavish 2009 ceremony after a whirlwind courtship—is going strong on the court, on TV and together. Fans of the duo and their E! show know them well, having watched Lamar transition from the Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks and back to the Los Angeles Clippers. The star athlete has stayed strong throughout the changes with the love and support of his doting X Factor-hosting wife by his side. Unbreakable, indeed!
4. Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari: Calling all Bears fans! This couple's cub is almost too cute to handle. Jay and Kristin continue to plan their wedding (they put the "I do's" on hold until after the birth of their son Camden) but no doubt Cavallari will make one stunningly beautiful bride. And hey, it doesn't hurt Cutler has a career as the star quarterback for the Chicago Bears. Looks like the former Hills star is still a queen bee. Er, bear.
5. Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher: We're blown away by Carrie and Mike's good looks, and it only makes it better that the couple is so down to Earth. Fisher is plays hockey for the Nashville Predators and is an alternate captain for the team. And while Mike is busy skating through life, his wife is dominating the Billboard charts. Love them!