Today is officially Pi Day!
No, not the delicious, warm out of the oven kind—the mathematical number 3.14159…well, you know the rest. At least, if you're celebrating today, you probably do.
In honor of this brainy holiday, here's a shout-out to five math-lovin' celebs who are probably adding up ways to enjoy themselves.
Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage
1. Natalie Portman: This embodiment of brains and beauty wants everyone to know "math is fun!" In fact, the Oscar winner loves the subject so much, she guest edited an issue of Scholastic Math magazine.
Michael Buckner/Getty Images
2. Mayim Bialik: This math-lovin' mommy and Big Bang Theory actress earned her Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA. The über-intelligent former Blossom star was also accepted to both Harvard and Yale.
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
3. Danica McKellar: The Wonder Years star is a summa cum laude graduate of UCLA with a degree in mathematics and has also written several books on the subject.
Joe Scarnici/Getty Images
4. Terrence Howard: The Iron Man star is a mere three credits short of a degree in chemical engineering from Pratt University. He says he hopes to finish it someday!
Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
5. Cindy Crawford: The sexy supermodel won an academic scholarship to study chemical engineering at Northwestern University—NBD!
How are you going to celebrate Pi Day? With pie? Watching Life of Pi? Sound off in the comments!