The film festivities at SXSW in Austin have been in full swing since Friday's opening night, with the premiere of The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.
And then there were parties, panel discussions and so, so much more. Here are the 5 things you absolutely should know about SXSW's opening weekend. It's like you were here--except without the drunkiness of 6th Street:
1. Fergie's Lovely Little Bump: Blink and ya would have missed it, pregnant Fergie showed off her baby bump when she hit the red carpet and afterparty for hubby Duhamel's indie flick Scenic Route. "I love talking about it," the dad-to-be said. "This something I've always wanted."
2. Drinking Buddies Are For Real: Olivia Wilde rang in her 29th birthday with her Drinking Buddies costars. She and Anna Kendrick danced into the wee hours at the movie's premiere party at Maggie Mae's. And yes, she was surprised with a cake and a chorus of "Happy Birthday."
3. Selena Gets a Break: While her ex Justin Bieber is caught in the middle of a tabloid storm, Selena Gomez jetted to Austin for another round of Spring Breakers promotion with her costars James Franco, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine (Vanessa Hudgens remained in L.A., home sick). Selena wore sexy Dolce & Gabbana top and skirt.
4. Huge Anchorman 2 News: First, Arrested Development fans cheered big time when the series' creator Mitch Hurwitz announced that he was "confident" that an A.D. movie would be made after season four debuts on Netflix. Meanwhile, Steve Carell told us at the Burt Wonderstone premiere that Meryl Streep is not going to be in the Anchorman sequel. In case you were wondering.
5. Grumpy Cat Blows Up: And then there's Grumpy Cat. The Internet phenomenon made a live appearance at SXSW with fans (including Ian Somerhalder!) lined up for three city blocks to have their photo taken with the 11-month-old kitty.