Joining the ranks of Rachel Zoe and Olivia Palermo top blogger Aimee Song of Song of Style was recently named guest editor of Piperlime this spring, where she'll be contributing style advice and weekly blog posts for the massive retail site.
Looks like celebs aren't the only ones with fashion influence these days!
And since we simply adore Song's feminine-yet-eccentric style, we knew she'd be the perfect person to discuss the hottest spring trends with us.
Here are her faves:
1. Spring Leather: "Definitely invest in a great leather top in a neutral shade," she said. "You can mix and match it with many items and it's easier to pull off than you'd think."
2. Metallics: Song suggests splurging on a pair of flashy heels (she's entirely obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti) in any combination of gold, silver or rose gold.
3. Black and White: Spotted on countless celebs this season, this bold color combination is here to stay.
4. Bold Florals: Feminine and fresh, this pretty print will instantly enliven your wardrobe.
5. Edgy Jewelry: "Get a statement necklace you can wear numerous times," she advised. The beautiful blogger (and interior designer!) recommends one of her fave lines based in New York: Lionette.
What are your favorite spring trends?