Is she or isn't she?
That was the big question going into Glee's March 7 episode "Girls (and Boys) On Film" as Rachel (Lea Michele) ended the last episode staring at a positive pregnancy test. But that wasn't the only cliffhanger. Emma (Jayma Mays) left Will (Matthew Morrison) at the altar, while Ryder (Blake Jenner) kissed Marley (Melissa Benoist), who is dating his BFF Jake (Jacob Artist). Oh, and Brody (Dean Geyer) might be a prostitute. Phew, did you get all that?
Read on for the five biggest happenings on tonight's Glee:
1. Wemma, Where Art Thou: After Finn (Cory Monteith) and Artie (Kevin McHale) track Emma down, Will decides to fight for their love with a performance of "In Your Eyes" from Say Anything, complete with stereo. (Well played, sir!) During a much-needed conversation, Emma admits she feels like she doesn't know Will anymore. "I think we need to start from scratch," Will suggests, "see if we can get to know each other all over again."
Feeling guilty, Finn admits to Will that he kissed Emma. "I didn't mean to because I don't even think of her like that, I swear," he says. Instead of punching Finn, Will just walks away devastated. Yikes.
2. Brody Bombshell: Snowed in, stuck watching Bushwick's version of Downton Abbey as performed by Kurt's (Chris Colfer) new love interest Adam (Oliver Kieran-Jones), nosy new roomie Santana (Naya Rivera) decides to drop a bombshell about Brody: She thinks he's a drug dealer after finding $1,200 and a pager. The real story? Stay tuned as Brody's secret double life wasn't revealed by episode's end.
3. Bun in the Oven: After being questioned by a snooping Santana, Rachel breaks down over her possible pregnancy. And that's it. Time to sweat it out for at least another week, kids!
4. It's Komplicated: As for Klaine, it seems like Kurt is trying to move on from their hookup at the Wemma wedding, something Adam picks up on after Kurt cries during "Come What May" during their Moulin Rouge viewing. "You still love him, don't you? Was I your rebound?," Adam asks. "I desperately want to be over him," Kurt says, which is enough for Adam. For now.
5. Jarley Is Dunzo: After Jake comes clean about Ryder planning all of the Valentine's Day surprises, Marley feels bad and finally confesses to her BF that his BFF kissed her...and she let him. Jake just leaves. (There's a lot of walking out of rooms sadly in this ep, no?)
What did you think of tonight's episode? Sound off in the comments!