Jessica Chastain might not have won the Academy Award Sunday night, but things are still going pretty well for the Zero Dark Thirty star.
Saturday night before the 2013 Oscars, Chastain attended the Chanel Party at Madeo with boyfriend Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo, and they weren't shy about showing a little PDA!
But just who is the handsome man dating Ms. Chastain?! Here are five need-to-know facts about Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo.
1. He's Italian: No wonder he's so bello! According to a 2009, Vanity Fair profile, Gian, 30, was born in Montebelluna, Italy in 1982.
2. He's No Passing Fling: Gian and Jessica have been dating since early summer, a source tells E! News. And when Extra's Mario Lopez asked the Oscar nominee about her beau on Sunday, she smiled and said, "I am very, very happy. It's a wonderful thing when a career does so well and your personal life goes so well."
3. He's a Count: Yep, Jessica's Prince Charming comes from a long line of nobility! Gian's high society roots reportedly go back 1,000 years in Bergamo Alta.
4. He's a Fashionisto: Getting dressed for black tie events won't cause Gian to sweat! He used to work as the Director of Public Relations at Armani and now reportedly works for French fashion brand, Moncler.
5. He's No Stranger to Hollywood: This count counts several movie stars as pals! He's reportedly hung out with the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
He seems like a keeper to us. So as long as Jess is happy, we're absolutely thrilled!
—Additional reporting by Alicia Quarles