Game of Thrones highly anticipated third season premiere is a little more than a month away, and to say we're excited is a bit of an understatement.
Also an understatement? Just how much we're geeking out over this new trailer HBO just released. Here are five things that really caught our attention in the brand-new footage...
1. Wildings on the Wall! Anyone else getting goosebumps just from looking at this photo of a wilding scaling an icy wall, or is it just us huge nerds? Oh, OK.
2. Another War Is Coming! After being exiled during season two, Daenerys (Emilia Clarke), resplendent here in a gorgeous blue cape, has finally assembled her army, the Unsullied. And from the look of those fierce warriors, everybody's favorite Mother of Dragons won't let anything stop her from claiming that throne.
3. Mance Rayder's in the House! "I'm going to light the biggest fire the North has ever seen!" declares the King Beyond the Wall (Ciaran Hinds), the leader of the Free Folk and an opponent of the Night's Watch, in our first glimpse of the pivotal character. Season three will also bring the introductions of Queen of Thorns Olenna Tyrell (Diana Rigg) and the Reed siblings, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) and Meera (Ellie Kendrick).
4. The Dragons Are Growing Up! Daenerys' fire-breathing babies have undoubtedly matured since we saw them last, as evidenced by the sight of one of them flying over an ocean towards a ship.
5. Tyrion's Battle Scar! "The revenge you want will be yours in time," says a voiceover as we get our first look at the scarred face of Tyrion (Peter Dinklage), a result of his severe injuries in the Battle of Blackwater. Can't say we blame the guy for being hell-bent on payback. That tends to happen when your sister tries to have you assassinated.
Check out the trailer below, then let us know what you're most excited about in season three!
Game of Thrones returns Sunday, March 31, at 9 p.m. on HBO.