Tennessee is ready to party.
The 2013 lineup for the annual Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival held in Manchester, Tenn., June 13-16 has been revealed, and it looks like this will be one of the greatest events held on the 700-acre farm.
With Mumford & Sons, Nas, Paul McCartney and plenty more big (and surprising) names set to perform, here are the five you just can't miss...
1. Mumford & Sons: The British folk rockers are fresh off of their big Grammy win for Album of the Year for Babel, and although they clearly sing that they'll wait for you, which is very sweet and yes, very catchy, you don't want to wait to see them perform live. Seriously, don't do it.
2. Paul McCartney: Do we really have to convince you on this one? It's Paul friggin' McCartney, one of four men who were part of the iconic group called The Beatles...you might have heard of them? Plus, this is his first time performing at Bonnaroo, and you can experience that with him. You can be part of his first time.
3. Wu-Tang Clan: Where are all the hip-hop heads at? If you can't make it to Coachella, this may be your best bet to see this legendary group of rappers based from the East Coast. They're sure to take the phrase "the dirty South" to a new level.
4. More Hip-Hop Amazingness: OK, so we kinda cheated on this one, but we hope you forgive us. Along with Wu-Tang, hip-hop fans can also enjoy the sounds of rappers who have been in the game for years, and those who are just now making a name for themselves. Yeah, we're talking about Nas, Kendrick Lamar and ASAP Rocky.
5. The Lumineers: This American folk band based out of Denver is quickly making their way into our hearts, and recently snagged two Grammy nominations for Best New Artist and Best Americana Album. But on to the important part—how fun would it be to yell "Ho Hey" on a farm with hundreds of other people? Exactly.
Other names confirmed to appear at the festival include Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Björk, Wilco, Pretty Lights, R. Kelly, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, David Byrne and St. Vincent, Passion Pit, the xx, Animal Collective, Portugal. The Man, Animal Collective, Cat Power and even comedian Daniel Tosh.
Tickets to Bonnaroo 2013 go on sale this Saturday at 9 a.m. PT.