Pip, pip hooray! Pippa Middleton's handsome boyfriend has finally been identified.
Nico Jackson is the hunky blue-eyed Brit who seems to have stolen Kate Middleton's kid sister's heart.
So just who is Nico? Here are five need-to-know stats about this very lucky fellow!
1. He Works in Finance: Not exactly a shocker, but Pippa's new man is reportedly a stockbroker in London at Deutsche Bank. Pippa's last beau, Alex Loudon, was also a banker.
2. He's Royal-Approved: Pippa and Nico reportedly joined big sis Kate and Prince William on a Middleton family vacation in Mustique. Not intimidating in the least, right, Nico?
3. His Mom Adores Pippa, Too: Ulrike Jackson told the Daily Mail the family is "very pleased" with her son and Pippa's relationship. "They are happy, and that is all that matters," she added. "As long as my children are happy, then I am happy."
4. He Likes to Ski: Like Pippa, Nico is no stranger to the slopes. Some British tabloids claim that the duo initially met while skiing and have recently been enjoying each other's company on the Swiss slopes.
5. He's Charming: He might not be Prince Charming (like, say, Harry), but Nico has a reputation for being polite. "Nico is always very well-mannered," a source tells one U.K. tabloid. "The whole family is."
Well, Pips, we are royally impressed with your new man!