File this one under: Whaaaaaa?
Glee's Valentine's Day episode just might be the most jaw-dropping episode of all time—Don't read if you haven't watched yet!—as we found out a certain leading lady is pregnant, two other leading ladies hopped into bed together (one of whom has always, to our knowledge, been straight!), and two of the show's core couples talked endgame. (Prepare for shipper riot!) And oh yeah, there was also soul-crushing news to anyone who'd been hoping for a happy wedding for Will and Emma.
Read on for the five big twists of tonight's Glee:
1. Rachel Is Pregnant! Or, well, we should say that she took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. That said, we heard earlier rumblings that someone would have a "pregnancy scare," and that test was certainly of the generic, possibly not-so-reliable variety, so...We are guessing she can't really be pregnant after all. (Right!?) Which is good because...
2. Brody Is Apparently a Whore: You know, like the kind who gets paid to have sex? This has to be the end of that relationship, right?
3. Finn Delivered an Epic Speech to Rachel: "The reason you can't really commit to Brody is because you're still in love with someone else. You and I both know how this thing ends. I don't know how or when, and I don't care where you're living or what dope you're shacked up with, but you're my girlfriend. We are endgame. I know that and you know that." And naturally, at the sound of the word endgame, thousands of Finchel fans spontaneously combusted into a million glittery little pieces of joy.
4. Quinn and Santana Hooked Up! Did anyone see that coming? We are well aware there's been a die-hard fandom in place pushing for a relationship between Quinn and Rachel. (Hence, their big win of our 2012 Top Couples Poll and the subsequent adorbs pic Lea Michele and Dianna Agron tweeted last Valentine's Day!) But tonight's Quinntana hookup came out of nowhere, and certainly threw fans for a loop. For the time being, it seems Santana is interested in a repeat rendezvous, and Quinn...not so much.
5. Emma Left Will at the Altar: We weren't really given any reason as to why, and let the record show: We are not happy about this one. Not one teeny tiny little bit. Anyone else dying to know the writers' motivations for Will's disappearing act this season, and now this? Oh cruel, cruel world.
Oh yeah, and there were also major developments between Kurt and Blaine. We just chatted with Darren Criss about the future of that relationship, so stand by for that scoop!
What did you think of Glee tonight?