Happy Valentine's Day! Cupid's arrow has officially struck the Twittersphere.
Stars on are tweeting out their romantic wishes, loving thoughts and singles' jokes on social media and we've rounded up the best celebrity V-Day tweets just for you!
Don't have a date on this romantic holiday? Fear not, pop culture fans!
Just check out the top celebrity Valentine's tweets and pretend like Justin Bieber is really talking to you.
Pregnant Kim K receives V-Day roses...from a paparazzo!
Kim Kardashian: "Happy Valentine's Day lovers!"
Justin Bieber: "HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY"
Sofia Vergara: "Happy V day followers!!! V day followers!!!#LOVE! My favorite holiday! It celebrates all that truly matters! Sending to all of you all the love in my heart! #LoveOthers #LoveYourself"
Check out our picks for the best romantic movies
Gisele Bundchen: "Happy Valentine's day to all! Let's spread love."
Mariah Carey: "Happy Valentine's Day lovers!!!! Our valentine's day began last night...TBC: ) @NickCannon"
Eva Longoria: "Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Sending you love and hugs and kisses!"
Olivia Wilde: "90% of people get laid on Valentine's Day. The other 10% get cards. Good luck."
Here are more celeb couples with plans for the romantic day!
Kendall Jenner: "cake for breakfast? ... yaaa, it's ok it's valentines day!"
Florence Welch: "#LoveIsInMyBlood"
Neil Patrick Harris: "Happy Valentine's Day! Whether you're in a relationship or not, make sure to tell those close to you that you love 'em."
Ian Somerhalder: "Happy Valentines Day you ladies.Though its a conspiracy of chocolatiers,florists&Jewelers,It is a great excuse to give some ladies some love"
Check out TV's best Valentine's Day episodes
Lena Dunham: "It comforted her to think that all the valentines she was forced to make in kindergarten were meant for him, she just hadn't known it yet"
Lea Michele: "Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!Show her you care by grabbing anything off the CVS shelf with a heart on it."
Sarah Hyland: "Happy Valentine's day!!! Whether you have a partner or are just bein awesome on your own, have an amazing day and take time to appreciate"
Aw! Check out these celeb couples in love