When it comes to fashion, there's no doubt musicians are masters at channeling an effortless edgy style.
Case in point: Miley Cyrus recently left a "Twisted" music video shoot in the Hollywood Hills in an outfit that was part punk thanks to edgy striped pants by Motel Rocks, and part sex kitten due to a seriously sassy crop top. And when it came to accessorizing, the songbird didn't shy away from making eye-catching choices, either. Her large hoop earrings, multiple necklaces and shiny patent loafers made for a look-at-me ensemble that was right in keeping with someone who is used to taking center stage.
Here's how to create her bold look the next time you want to turn heads:
1. Bare Your Belly: A cute crop top adds a bit of sex appeal without being too racy. ($20 at AmericanApparel.net.)
3. Loaf Around: Add a little sheen to your look with patent loafers. ($85 from Nine West.)
4. Go for Gold: A pair of oversized gold-colored hoop earrings add a sassy flair. ($5 at Forever21.com.)
5. Layer Liberally: Multiple necklaces add visual interest a black-and-white ensemble. ($12 at AldoShoes.com.)
6. Pack It Up: A classic tote gains a little edge thanks to stud detailing. ($44 from New Look.)
7. Top It Off: A slouchy beanie is cozy and cute—all while keeping you warm! ($12 at Asos.com.)