It was a big weekend for Hollywood's hottest stars, with awards rolling in from the Producers Guild Awards, Sundance and the SAG Awards.
While Fruitvale and Argo won the top prizes at Sundance and the PGAs, respectively, it was also Argo that was the top pick at the SAG Awards, nabbing the ceremony's best picture nod.
But those winners weren't the only things that topped our entertainment radar.
• Snagging the SAG: Jennifer Lawrence hasn't gone too Hollywood! When the Silver Linings Playbook star accepted her Best Female Actor in a Film Award, she charmingly reminisced on the MTV "My Super Sweet 16" commercial that earned her a SAG card in the first place.
• Big Winners: Ryan Coogler's Fruitvale took home the grand jury prize at the Sundance Film Festival. The drama tells the true story of Oscar Grant, a 22-year-old African American man who was gunned down by police in Oakland, Calif., on New Year's Day 2009.
• Ailing Starlet: Jennifer Lawrence is recovering from pneumonia, her Silver Linings Playbook costar Jacki Weaver said, upon accepting the actress's Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Best Actress award.
• Hospitalized: British rocker Morrissey was hospitalized Thursday after canceling his concert in Flint, Mich. The former Smiths frontman is reportedly undergoing tests for a "suspected bladder infection," according to his rep.
• Stinging With a Suit: Mom-to-be Kristen Bell and others sued Hollywood bar and restaurant L'Scorpion after the establishment's owners allegedly failed to pay the actress and other investors the profits they were entitled to.
• Producers Guild Awards: Argo took home the top prize at the Producers Guild Awards Saturday night in Los Angeles, beating out awards season favorite Lincoln for Best Picture.
• Cover Girl: Miley Cyrus covered Cosmopolitan's March issue, wearing a white blazer with nothing underneath.
• Box Office Magic: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters topped this weekend's box office with $19 million, followed by Mama at $12.9 million and Silver Linings Playbook at $10 million.