President Barack Obama's second inauguration wasn't the only newsmaker this weekend.
In case you missed any of it, get all of the deets below!
• Big Inauguration Moments: We broke down the big moments from President Barack Obama's inauguration, including Beyoncé's awesome performance, the president's speech, Michelle Obama's fashions and more!
• FLOTUS Fashion: Michelle Obama looked radiant on inauguration day, wearing a Thom Browne navy coat at the event. Her daughters, Sasha and Malia also looked chic, rocking coats by Kate Spade and J. Crew, respectively. For President Obama's swearing-in ceremony Saturday, Michelle sported a blue Reed Karkoff dress. At the Commander-in-Chief's Inaugural Ball, it was a floor-length ruby chiffon gown by Jason Wu. Four more years, fashionistas!
• Full Moon: Justin Bieber posted a photo on Instagram of himself showing off his butt. While he later deleted the shot, we snapped it up before it was gone.
• Box Office Thriller: Horror movie Mama topped this weekend's box office with $28.1 million, followed by Zero Dark Thirty at $17.6 million and Silver Linings Playbook at $11.4 million.
• Tying the Knot: Olympic skating champ Michelle Kwan married politico Clay Pell Saturday at the First Unitarian Church of Providence, R.I. Meanwhile, Big Brother stars Dominic Briones and Daniele Donato married in Huntington Beach, Calif. Saturday.
• Back to Work: Nadya Suleman is making a return to the strip club scene with a scheduled performance at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach, Fla. On Valentine's Day weekend.
• Sad News: British film director Michael Winner, best known for his thriller flick Death Wish, died at the age of 77 Monday after battling liver and heart problems.
Larry Downing-Pool/Getty Images
• Reality Check: Courtney Stodden announced the premiere date for her upcoming candy-filled music video.
• Here Comes the Stork: American Idol alum Danny Gokey and his wife Leyicet Peralta welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, Daniel Emanuel Gokey Sunday night.
• Daddy's Girls: Ben Affleck took daughters Seraphina and Violet out shopping at Farmer's Market.